Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More Spring things at Lemon Poppy Seeds Marketplace

WOW! Come by the Marketplace and take a stroll through the amazing shoppes. There are some mighty good looking prims and folks art there I tell ya. Look at Ye Ole' Primitive Doll Shoppe,.... Okay I admit I have a love affair with Dolls of all kinds and styles. These dolls are just wonderful Xtreme babies...Just look!
Gotta love Spring Angels too and HaTTie PoTTerS PrimsS has an angel I would love to add to my collection. Come check out her shoppe.


                                                           GoTTa LoVe FrOgS!
Come by Crows Roost Prims and check out all her dolls and frogs...scroll down her page to "Welcome Frog" and even better is he is ON SALE TOO!
Okay Poppy Lovers we need your help in picking which shoppe best fits our monthly theme Spring Has Sprung. Everyone is welcome to post the shoppe they like the best right in here!
         

No comments: